QuickReliable Courier Services, Inc. (QRS) is a premier supply chain organization that develops customized logistics solutions. We provide quality services through direct collaboration with both our internal and external customers.
QRS is a Filipino-owned and managed corporation with offices in Pasay City and Cebu.
Supported by our top-brand partners—JAM Liner, Philtranco, PhilKargo, and Archipelago Ferries to name a few, QRS has assembled a strong experienced management team, which together with the Members of the Board are committed to working within established quality procedures to provide each customer with the most reliable personalized service.
QRS Management Team:
Emerito A. Ilagan, General Manager
- President of PEMAP, the only Association of Private Express / Courier Companies accredited by ICTO–DOTC
- Technical consultant and Industrial partner for several Multi-National companies in the Philippines
- President in one of the biggest Logistics Company in the Philippines
- Project Management Capability for both Private and Public sectors
Alfredo P. Villadolid, Head of Nationwide Operations
- Vice President for Domestic and Trucking Operations of one of the biggest courier company in the Philippines (2010 to 2014)
- Recipient of multiple Asia-Pacific Excellence and Leadership awards (given by an International Courier Company, 2000-2010)
- Board Representative of a Philippine Basketball Association Team (2010-2014)
Adessa F. Otarra, Operations Head – VisMin
- Twenty years combined experience in shipping, freight forwarding and courier/cargo delivery service handling various key functions in top local and multinational companies
- VisMin Operations Head of one of the top domestic courier service provider in the Philippines handling more than 100 employees and 24 delivery partners
- Magna Cum Laude, BS Business Administration Major in Banking and Finance
Joseph Cleofas M. Cabantog, Operations Head – Luzon
- BS Physical Therapy graduate with minor in Sports Rehabilitation from St. Jude College Manila
- With 13 years of experience in Material Logistics, Project Management, Warehouse Management, Distribution Center Operations, Freight Forwarding, Ground Distribution Operations and Fleet Management
Bernadolor Almendras-Oliveria, Finance Head
- More than 15 years of experience in Controllership, Cost Accounting, Finance & General Accounting in various organizations, including the biggest bioethanol manufacturing company and producer of renewable energy in Asia, the largest tennis ball manufacturer and paper manufacturer in the Philippines
- With less than a decade of experience in Purchasing, Warehouse and Logistics, IMPEX, Supply Chain in various manufacturing, trading and property development companies
- Cum laude, graduate of Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in Accounting
Gene Paul A. Villaran, Engineering Head
- BS Industrial Engineering graduate with minor in Chemical Engineering from De La Salle University with a Gold Thesis nomination
- With 19 years of experience in Integrated Management Systems, Material Logistics, Project Management, Process Improvement and Business Continuity
- Double-100% Audit Rating Achievement for one of the top Fast Moving Consumer Goods companies and continued Integrated Management System recertification for one of the top Foundry, Supply Chain and Semiconductor companies
Abelardo D. Condino Jr., Information Technology Head
- BS Computer Engineering graduate from Mapua Institute of Technology with over 10 years’ experience in Business Development and Project Management
- Background includes implementation of POS Systems, Inventory Management Systems, Balikbayan Boxes Logistics Systems, and Toll-free Door-to-door delivery systems
- Microsoft Certified Professional; ITIL V3 Certified
QRS cares. Our business is based on the economic premise that our customers can obtain single source, expert supply chain advice, services and modern technology at cost-effective prices.